Xiaomi 12 pro
Xiaomi 12 price is KSH 98,999/= at Patabay Kenya.
- 6.73 inches screen display
- Dual sim
- Android 12
- 5G Connectivity
- Main camera 50MP+ 50MP +50MP
- Selfie camera 32MP
- RAM ; 6GB, 12GB
- ROM; 128GB, 256GB
- No memory card slot
- 4,600 mAh non removable battery
- 120W fast charging
- 50W wireless charging
- Colors; Gray, Blue, Purple, Green
12 Pro price and specs in Kenya
|Sim Card||Dual SIM|
|Operating System||Android 12|
|Internal Storage||128GB, 256 GB|
|Memory Card Slot||NO|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Fast battery charging||120W|
|Color||Blue, Green, Gray|
Xiaomi 12 pro is one of the best phones that Xiaomi has released lately. 12 Pro has one of the best features starting of with its cameras to the fast charging speed that it has. This device has a 6.73 LTPO AMOLED screen that is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. This phone is an Android 12 with a Chipset Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon, and it has no memory card slot. The internal memory is 8GB RAM and 128GB,256GB ROM. Coming to the best feature about this phone it’s main/ back camera is 50MP + 50MP +50MP and takes 8K videos (8K@24fps). The selfie camera on the other hand is 32MP and takes 1080p@30/60fps videos. 12 Pro has a non-removable 4600 mAh battery and it is advertised to have a charging speed of 120W thus taking it 42minutes only to charge to 100%.
- Type LTPO AMOLED
- Size 6.73 inches
- Resolution 1440 x 3200 pixels
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- OS Android 12, MIUI 13
- Chipset Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon
- 8 Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU Octa-core
- GPU Adreno 730
- Card slot No
- Internal 128GB 8GB RAM
- 256GB 8GB RAM
- 256GB 12GB RAM
- UFS 3.1
- Triple 50 MP
- f/1.9, 24mm (wide),
- 1/1.28″, 1.22µm
- Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 50 MP, f/1.9, 48mm (telephoto), PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- 50 MP, f/2.2, 115˚ (ultrawide)
- Features Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video 8K@24fps (HDR), 4K@30/60fps (HDR10+), 1080p@30/120/240/960fps, 720p@1920fps, gyro-EIS
- Single 32 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (wide), 0.7µm
- Features HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR10+
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- 3.5mm jack No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Tuned by Harman Kardon
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6 or 6e (market dependent)
- dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Up to tri-band: GLONASS (1)
- NFC Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared port Yes
- Radio No
- USB USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, optical)
- color spectrum
- Virtual Proximity Sensing
- Type Li-Po 4600 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Fast charging 120W, 100% in 18 min (advertised)
Pros and cons of Xiaomi 12 pro
- Excellent battery life.
- Robust 120W fast charging.
- 50W fast wireless charging.
- Improved camera performance.
- 8K video recording with gyro-EIS support.
- High LTPO AMOLED display
- Display has 120Hz refresh rate.
- Gorilla Glass Victus Protection.
- Great performance with the Snapdragon 8 Gen1 chipset.
- 5G enabled
- NFC enabled
- Support for stereo speaker.
- The latest Android 13
- OS supports MIUI 13.
- No water and dust resistance.
- No support for micro SD cards.
- Support for 2x optical zoom only.
- Outdated Type-C 2.0 USB Charging Port.