Get best-selling microwaves at discount and pay cash on delivery countrywide. All our products come with one year warranty. Pata kila kitu na bei poa, why pay more? we have large collections of quality electronics on offer.
Patabay Microwaves store and dealer shop in Nairobi is a trusted Microwave dealer in Kenya. We strive to ensure you get the best prices and product quality from the best Microwave suppliers in Nairobi, Kenya, and its pay on delivery countrywide.
The best brand for microwaves is Samsung, Solstar, Toshiba, Ramtons, Armco, Mika, and Hotpoint among others.
Microwaves too, come in different types. The types of microwaves depend on the design layout of the kitchen. One chooses a microwave that blends perfectly with the kitchen size and the space that is available in the kitchen working area.
Types of microwaves
- Countertop microwaves
- Over the range microwaves
- Built-in microwaves
- Convection microwaves
Advantages and disadvantages of the different types of microwaves
- Affordable options.
- Easy to set up and replace.
- Installation is not required, only plugin and use.
- Light in weight
- They are easy to move around.
- Takes up counter space.
- Lacks many features
- They are often smaller
2. Over the range microwaves
- Does not use up counter space
- Helps in venting odors, fumes, and heat
- Provides an extra lighting
- A little bit more expensive than the countertop microwaves
- Hard to use especially for children and some adults
- Requires installation and in some situations, one must pay for it.
3. Built-in microwaves
- Does not use counter space
- Elegant built in to match other appliances and gives the kitchen a beautiful look
- Should be installed in an area where it is convenient to use
- More expensive than other types of microwaves
4. Convection microwaves
- Convenient and versatile.
- Unique cooking style leads to better flavors and textures.
- More cooking options, including baking, roasting and broiling.
- They cost more than conventional microwaves.
- It’s easier to burn your food, if you’re not careful.
Advantages of having a microwave.
- It’s quick in heating ad reheating
- Microwaves are safe for children
- Can be used to defrost food
- They are easy to use, clean, and maintain
- They consume less energy
- They have variable heat settings.
Factors to consider before getting a microwave
- Size of the kitchen
- Pre-programmed settings
- Size of the microwave
Go ahead and make your order today on patabay.co.ke from the comfort of your home or office and have your shopping delivered at your doorstep within 3-24 hours.