Redmi Note 9 64gb price in Kenya
Redmi Note 9 64gb price in Kenya is Ksh at Patabay Kenya.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 64GB specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.53″ inch IPS LCD touchscreen|
|Processor||2.0GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G85|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, MIUI 11|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 256GB (dedicated slot)|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5020 mAh battery|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||18W|
|Color||Forest Green, Midnight Grey, Polar White|
Redmi Note 9 comes with an Octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 processor that clocks at 2.0GHz. Redmi Note 9 2.0GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 processor offers a 22% increase in CPU performance and a 32% increase in GPU performance. Not only is Redmi Note 9 more powerful and fast compared to Redmi Note 8, and it can handle more intensive tasks like gaming without lagging.
Xiaomi Note 9 Bigger Battery.
Having a good battery is one of the core components of a good smartphone. A good battery should last the whole day no matter how heavily you use your smartphone. It is annoying having a powerful smartphone that runs out of battery power quickly since you will never get to enjoy its features when it’s constantly being plugged to a charger. The problem with good smartphones is that the more features they come with like a Powerful Processor, Quad Camera, Finger-Print Sensor, and a Good Display, the faster the battery power is drained. These features drain power requiring the smartphones to have a big battery.
Redmi Note 9 64gb price in Kenya Features and prices
- Media Tek Helio G80 Octa Core
- 6.53″ FHD+ Dot Drop Display
- RAM+ROM — 4GB + 64GB
- 13MP+8MP+5MP+2MP Quad Rear Camera, 8MP Front Camera
- 5020mAh(Typ), 5V/2A Charger, Support Quick Charging TM 3.0 Technology and 18W Fast Charge
- MIUI, Global Version, Support OTA Update
- WIFI, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, OTG
- Full Netcom, Dual SIM Dual Standby(Nano SIM card slot x1 +Nano SIM card slot x1 / Micro-SD card slot)
- 2G: GSM B2/3/5/8;
- 3G: WCDMA B1/2/4/5/8
- 4G: FDD LTE B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/20/28；TDD LTE version 1: B38/40/41(2540-2640MHz)；TDD LTE version 2: B38/40;