Sony 55X9500 Smart 4K Ultra HD
Sony 55X9500 Smart 4K Ultra HD
DISCOVER DEEPER BLACKS AND MORE BRIGHTNESS FROM ANY ANGLE
The same powerful processor used in our 8K2 TVs analyses data to boost colour, contrast and clarity. You’ll uncover more detail in shadow on a Full Array LED TV screen for realistic pictures from any angle with less blur
MAKING COLOR AND CONTRAST MORE REAL | OBJECT-BASED HDR REMASTER
With Object-based HDR remaster, the color in individual objects on screen is analyzed and the contrast adjusted, unlike most TVs where contrast is only adjusted along one black-to-white contrast curve. Because objects are remastered individually, this TV can reproduce greater depth, textures, and more realistic pictures.
SUPREME RESOLUTION, WHATEVER YOU’RE WATCHING
Any kind of content can be upconverted to lifelike 4K resolution with Sony’s unique features. Our X1™ Ultimate, twice as fast as the X1™ Extreme, precisely analyses and processes data to enrich 4K pictures with real world detail and texture. Even images filmed in 2K and Full HD are upscaled close to 4K by 4K X-Reality™ PRO using a unique 4K database. Resolution of each subject is then optimised by Object-based Super Resolution to reproduce virtually real world textures.
Feature for Sony 55X9500 Smart 4K Ultra HD
1. 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels.
2. 8K: 7,680 x 4,320 pixel.
3. Actual look may differ depending on TV size.
4. Dynamic range of brightness does not represent luminance. It is a comprehensive index of reproduction of luminance, gradation and black level.
5. Dolby, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision, and the double-D symbol are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories, Inc. in the Unites States and/or other countries.
6. Actual look may differ depending on the type of cable used and TV size.
7. Broadband speed of at least 2.5 Mbps recommended for SD services, 10 Mbps for HD streaming or 4K downloads, 20 Mbps for 4K Ultra HD streaming. Wireless connectivity requires 802.11 home network (802.11n recommended).
Network services, content, and the operating system and software of this Product may be subject to separate terms and conditions and changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information.
9. Hands Free feature availability depends on language and may need software update. Please check Sony support page for further information
10. Based on market research June 2019.
11. Compared with Sony’s Android TV launched in 2016.
12. Remote design and specification may differ depending on country.
13. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
14. AirPlay and HomeKit are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
15. Controllable device and feature depends on country and device.
16. Requires CalMAN calibration software to be installed on your PC, a pattern generator, and a meter.
17. Prices are in AUD and inclusive of GST. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and may vary for the same product with different colours.
18. This product is also known as KD-55X9500H, KD-55X9500H AZ1, KD-65X9500H, KD-65X9500H AZ1, KD-75X9500H, KD-75X9500H AZ1
19. Actual colour and dimension may differ from the screen image.
20. Colours & features of the product shown may differ by model and country.
21. Services availability depends on region. A part or whole of software/services installed into or accessible through the product may be changed, discontinued, removed, suspended, or terminated without notice.
22. Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Category: Sony TV’s