I’M BATTLE READY
with 6GB LPDDR4x RAM & 1.8 GHz Exynos processor
Multitask effortlessly between power hungry apps, games with an all-new 14nm 1.8 GHz Exynos 7904 Octa Core Processor and the blazing fast LPDDR4x RAM.
with Widevine L1 Certification and Dolby ATMOS
The Galaxy M30 is an entertainment powerhouse with Widevine L1 Certification to stream HD content
and Dolby ATMOS 360o surround sound that will get you hooked on to your videos and music*.
with 0.409W/Kg SAR value
The new Galaxy M30 emits low radiation with 0.409W/Kg head SAR value*. That makes it one of the safest smartphones
out there in addition to its power-packed performance.
with fast face unlock and a finger print sensor
Now unlock your phone instantly with your face or fingerprint.
with Superfast Samsung Experience v9.5
The Galaxy M30 runs on a new seamless UX optimized for those who like things to just flow.
- Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.4 inches, 105.2 cm2 (~88.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
- OS Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset Exynos 7904 (14 nm)
- CPU Octa-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU Mali-G71 MP2
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Card slot microSD, up to 512 GB
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Triple 13 MP, f/1.9, PDAF
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Features LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video [email protected], [email protected]
- Single 16 MP, f/2.0
- Features HDR
- Video [email protected]
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Dolby Atmos sound
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery