Samsung Galaxy A20
Samsung Galaxy A20 is powered by an octa-core Exynos 7884 processor that features 2 cores clocked at 1.6GHz and 6 cores clocked at 1.35GHz. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy A20 runs Android and is powered by a 4,000mAh battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A20 on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.9 aperture and a second 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.
Samsung Galaxy A20 based on Android and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB).
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy A20 include Wi-Fi. Sensors on the phone include fingerprint sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy A20 measures 158.40 x 74.70 x 7.80mm (height x width x thickness) .
Technology: GSM / HSPA / 4G LTE
- Announced: 2019, March
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2
- Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 ppi density)
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Exynos 7884 Octa
- CPU: Octa-core (2×1.6 GHz & 6×1.35 GHz)
- Card slot: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 32GB, 3GB RAM
- Dual 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm (wide), AF, 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Single 8 MP, f/2.0
- 3.5mm jack
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery