iPhone 6 price in Kenya refurbished
iPhone 6 price in Kenya refurbished
An innovative seamless design
The first thing you notice when you hold iPhone 6 is how great it feels in your hand. The cover glass curves down around the sides to meet the anodized aluminum enclosure in a remarkable, simplified design. There are no distinct edges. No gaps. Just a smooth, seamless bond of metal and glass that feels like one continuous surface.
Not just a bigger display. A better display
The size of the new, higher-resolution Retina HD displays on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus may be the first thing you notice. But what you experience is so much more. With innovations that deliver higher contrast, dual‑domain pixels for more accurate color at wider viewing angles, and an improved polarizer, these are the thinnest, most advanced Multi‑Touch displays we’ve ever made.
Hugely powerful. Enormously efficient
iPhone 6 features an A8 chip built on second-generation 32-bit desktop-class architecture. Its incredible power is enhanced by an M8 motion coprocessor that efficiently measures your activity from advanced sensors, including a new barometer. So you can do more, for longer periods of time, with better performance and battery life.
High performance that’s highly efficient
The all-new A8 chip is our fastest yet. Its CPU and graphics performance are faster than on the A7 chip, even while powering a larger display and incredible new features. And because it’s designed to be so power efficient, the A8 chip can sustain higher performance — so you can play graphics-intensive games or enjoy video at higher frame rates for longer than ever.
Great battery life. Even while powering great new features
iPhone 6 is designed to be incredibly efficient. So you can spend your day taking advantage of all its new features and apps while getting better battery life.
The camera that changed photos now does the same for video
Every day, people take more photos with iPhone than with any other camera. That’s because the iSight camera makes it so remarkably easy. Now, in addition to its large 1.5-micron pixels and ƒ/2.2 aperture, the world’s most popular camera is packed with new technologies to help everyone take more great photos.
To make it just as easy to shoot amazing video, we added new features like the option to capture 1080p HD at 60 fps, 240-fps slo-mo, and time-lapse video. And you can shoot HD video and then watch the stunning results on the large Retina HD display.
Security. Right at your ﬁngertip. iPhone 6 price in Kenya refurbished
Your fingerprint is the perfect password. You always have it with you. And no one can ever what it is. Our breakthrough Touch ID technology uses a unique fingerprint identity sensor to make unlocking your phone easy and secure. And with new developments in iOS 8 and Touch ID, your fingerprint will grant you faster access to so much more.
Start on your iPhone. Finish on your iPad
Apple products have always been designed to work together beautifully. But now they may really surprise you. With iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite, your iPhone is seamlessly connected to your and other iOS devices. Use Handoff with favorite apps like Mail, Safari, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Maps, and more. Answer calls on your iPad. Send photo, video, or text messages from any of your devices. And use your iPhone as an instant Wi‑Fi hotspot.
Technical Specifications iPhone 6 price in Kenya refurbished
- Display Size: 4.7 inches, 750 x 1334 pixels, (~326 ppi pixel density)
- Display Type: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Protection: Shatter proof glass, oleophobic coating
Camera for iPhone 6 price in Kenya refurbished
- Primary Camera: 8 Megapixels, 3232 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Video: Yes, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps
- Camera Features: 1.5µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous HD video and image recording, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, panorama, HDR
- Secondary Camera: Yes, 1.2 Megapixels, 720p, burst, HDR
- Chipset: Apple A8 with 32-bit architecture
- CPU: Dual-core 1.4 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)
- GPU: PowerVR GX6650 (hexa-core graphics)
- Internal Memory: 16/32/64/128GB storage, 1 GB RAM
- Card Slot: No
Operating System for iPhone 6 price in Kenya refurbished
- iOS 13
- Alert types: Vibration, proprietary ringtones
- Loud Speaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Speed: HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps; EV-DO Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps; LTE, Cat4, 150 Mbps DL, 50 Mbps UL
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- NFC: Yes
- USB: Yes, v2.0
Features iPhone 6 price in Kenya refurbished
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, Touch ID
- Messaging: iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser: HTML (Safari)
- Radio: No
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Java: No
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- iCloud cloud service
- Twitter and Facebook integration
- Document viewer/editor ((Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- iBooks PDF reader
- Image viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/command
- Predictive text input
Category: Apple iPhone[table id=1 /]